Thursday

Its been a long time since I've plastered my thoughts on the wonderful world wide web, but for a good reason.........keep posted in the near future as I embark on a journey to the country that I was born in. I will be seeing my aunt, whom I call "Mama", who I have not seen in 14 years....

Only Allah s.w.t. knows what is in store for me in the next 4-6 months...all I know is that I still have some ownership in my own future, and now is my opportunity to fully grasp my destiny with my fist, everything will fall in His hands.

To be continued.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

Ooh, sounds deliciously vague.

I hope you will update us on what you encounter, I'A.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Leyla said...

Hello Borderless....so you've OFFICIALLY BEEN TAGGED to name 10 AMAZING things about yourself...better get to work ;o)

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home